Sunday, January 25, 2009

He finally did it


Sunday, January 25, 2009, at 10:46 a.m. Quentin finally escaped from the crib -- I knew it was just a matter of time.


I was sitting here on the bed working on my blog and listeneing to Quentin not go to sleep over the monitor when all of the sudden he got really quiet so I asked Corby to turn on the video monitor to see what he was doing -- hoping he had finally fallen asleep. Corby called back from the den: "I don't see him. I really don't see him -- I think he got out." I was then scared because I heard nothing... nothing from his room, maybe he escaped his room too. You would think it would have made a "thud" or something! I ran in the den to watch the monitor as Corby went up to his room and found Quen between the end of his crib and the wall -- on top of all of his stuffed animals -- he was just sitting there happy as a clam. We still have no clue how he did and so far he has not done it again. Later that night in the bath I notice one of his pinkie toes was red -- I can only assume it was a prison break injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment chumpee!