Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank Goodness



I am not going to go on and on about what a special day today is -- we all know and we will have it repeated ad nausea to us over the next week or so. I love Obama, he was my man from day one. I believe his message and I have faith that he will bring us out of this mess that Bush and Co. have made of this wonderful Country we call home. I am glad I was able to see the first black President elected. I am proud to say I voted for him because of his beliefs, genuineness, personality, experience, and stances on the issues I think are most important to our lives. I feel like I made a change.


I have the State paper announcing his win as President of the United States and I have the "i voted" sticker I wore the day I voted for him, which I am going to put aside for Quentin so that one day down the line, he can have a little piece of history.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Man - my sticker is stuck to my phone. It will never last :(

    S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment chumpee!