Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brian Adams was UNDER MY BED LAST NIGHT

For those of you who read my blog you may remember my earlier post about the time Brian Adams was in my kitchen (singing "Everything I do, I do it For You" -- the love song from Robin Hood many years ago). Last night as Corby and I lay in bed, before the whole bru-ha-ha with Quen took place, I heard Brian UNDER my bed singing again.

The little speaker had fallen off of the bedside table and was under the bed. A muffled "Everything I do, I do It For You" was seranading us from under the bed.

We laughed and then Corby argued with me that Brian Adams was not a Canuk (I knew he was) and was thusly vindicated when Mr. Know-It-All did a quick search on his iphone from the bed.

I slept peaceful having been correct -- even though there was a Canuk under my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment chumpee!