Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I FORGOT THE ROLLER GIRLS

Somehow when I was doing my coverage of the St. Paddy's Day Parade -- I left out the Columbia Rollergirls! How in the world did I forget that? WHO EVEN KNEW WE HAD ROLLERGIRLS? OR A ROLLER DERBY? They all had on the the obligatory 1970's skates, knee socks and short shorts.
Corby is all for me trying out for the team -- but I do not know if they have a need for a WIDE RECIEVER?
All I could do is take people out -- I would not be nearly as agile on skates as I used to be.
If I were to be a Columbia Rollergirl (although I think at my age I would have to be called a Columbia Rollerwoman) my name would have to be "The Powerful Katrinka" (that is what my mom calls me sometimes)!

It totally looks like she is slipping him some digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment chumpee!