Thursday, March 12, 2009

A safe house for Pooh

The other day I came home to find that Tater had gotten downstairs with Tigger, Piglett, Pooh and a finger puppet and they were all laying in the floor of the entry room where Corby, no doubt, made him drop them before letting him come back on their side of the french doors.
Out of sheer laziness, because I did not want to drop everything right then and scoop them up and carry them all back upstairs and put them away, I just scooped them up and put them in the closest thing that I could find that would protect them until I made my next trip upstairs... it just happened to be a crock pot. My big sister's crock pot to be exact -- which has been sitting on my desk for a month because I keep forgetting to take it back to her.

The heavy glass lid protects Pooh and the Gang from Taterbug attacks until I can get them back upstairs. I keep forgetting they are in there and yesterday I found that Tater had indeed escaped the confines of his side of the french doors only to sit on top of the desk and stare longingly down into the crock pot at his glass covered "catch".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment chumpee!