Sunday, March 15, 2009

What happens to a rubber ball when a 2 year old bites it?

It becomes a hat (obviously, duh!)

Seriously,  I have no clue what actually transpired with the demise of the bouncy blue ball from Target, but I saw the deflated ball and questioned Corby about it who looked up from the computer to reply "he bit it" and the "he" in this instance is referring to my son.  So basically, yes, my son has vampire teeth. He is a finely tuned killing machine that we feed raw meat and empty diet coke with lime cans (see earlier post).  It was a closely guarded family secret that I can hide no longer.  

Seriously though, I have no clue how he "bit it" to cause it to pop but in any event it is dead.  

Regardless, it made for a fun hat that when worn by Corby reminded me of the mushroom men in Super Mario Brothers (Nintendo! Did that just show my age?)!

Yeah, I know what you are thinking -- we do not have enough to do on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment chumpee!