Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want this -- too bad I am not rich!

I love this perfume... My good buddy Carol (and paralegal extraordinaire) took me to lunch and gave me a wonderful b-day present of bath cubes and lotion in a yummy lemon scent from a real cute store here in Columbia called Pout. I love them and cannot wait to try them out tonight. In my bag from Pout was a sample for this WONDERFULLY SMELLING STUFF:



It is called "Scent of Peace" by Bond No. 9. Carol said that all of their perfumes are named after places in NY (although oddly this one is not). She said the boxes were real neat too. Unfortunately, it is a wee bit more than I can afford at the moment -- but at least I have my cherished sample!!!!

SEE, MY WRIST IS EVEN HAPPY -- IT LIKES IT TOO!
P.S. Thanks for lunch and the b-day goodies Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment chumpee!